Forming a company has to be done in accordance with strict Companies House requirements.
We provide the full range of services required for the new Companies Act 2006, and always advise on the most suitable format for you, whether this is a Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), Charitable Company limited by guarantee or a Community Interest Company (CIC).
Most types of company can now be formed within 24 hours and we can have the relevant documentation required in order for you to set up your bank account that day also.
Our Company Formation services can include:
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation in your own situation
- Appointment of directors
- Appointment of company secretary
- Issue of subscriber shares
- Registered office services
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Shareholder agreements
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- Tax review with regard to company formation - forming the company yourself and getting this wrong can be very costly!
- VAT registration and advice on correct scheme to use
- Registration for Corporation Tax
- Set up of Company PAYE scheme
- Book-keeping set-up advice
- Business plans
Please contact us to find out more.