Karen Nolan FCCA
Accountancy and Tax Advice, Personal and Corporate Tax Planning, Business Growth and IT development.
Responsible for the firm's development programme, encompassing marketing and new client services. Client relationship partner for a portfolio of Personal tax clients, SME business and professional partnerships including Dentists. Advising in all areas to help clients maximise profits and minimise tax. Development of new, complimentary services for clients in particular cloud based IT systems. ACCA training.
Fellow member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and member of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Questions & Answers
- Describe yourself. Hardworking, organised, enjoy life to the fullest extent. A good listener who loves advising and making a difference.
- What are you most proud of? My family in particular my two sons, watching them grow in to happy well-rounded young men and my involvement with my local swimming club Poynton Dippers where I am a coach and chairperson.
- If you became stranded on a desert island, which famous person would you want with you, and why? The born survivor himself Bear Grylls – need you ask why?
- Childhood hero? John Travolta – playing Danny Zuko in Grease
- Favourite pastime? Anything sporty or adventurous, outdoors with my family, such as skiing and swimming in particular training at my local club and open water swimming challenges.
Telephone: 01625 260990